Using RSS (Really Simple Syndication)
This symbol links to an RSS feed. RSS (Really Simple Syndication) is a web feed format used to publish frequently updated content. RSS makes it easier for you to keep up to date with changes on your favourite websites, including Brainstorm Production's blog.
Subscribing to our RSS feed allows you to receive our regular blog updates in a single place.
If you're looking for an RSS reader, here are a few links.
Once you have an RSS reader installed, you can subscribe to our Blog via RSS by clicking here.
To have the feed delivered to your Outlook Mailbox:
- With Outlook open, click on "Tools" and select "Account Settings"
- Click on "RSS Feeds" tab
- Choose "New"
- Type or copy & paste URL for blog
- Click on "Add"
- Confirm feed name and delivery location
Outlook will create a folder and deliver all blog posts to date that are available from that feed.
Please note: not all versions of Outlook enable this feature.
To view the feed in your RSS Aggregator:
- Copy the URL http://brainstormproductions.edu.au/stop-bullying-articles/latest?format=feed&type=rss
- Paste the URL into your reader.