How do you know if your friend or brother or sister is being bullied at school? They may start doing some of these things:
- They’ve started to become too scared to go to school or hang out with friends.
- Want to stay at home all the time
- They have their things stolen or broken or hidden from them.
- Seem to be afraid, nervous, worried, stressed or anxious.
- They’ve become moody or cry a lot
- Can’t concentrate on schoolwork and are falling behind
- Can’t sleep at night and always seem tired
- Get upset or secretive when they check their phone or computer
- Keep putting themselves down
- You see them being hassled or you read mean things about them online.
- You hear rumours about them. Hear nasty comments about them.
What to do if someone you know, your friend, brother or sister is being bullied.