CREATE, CONNECT AND SHARE RESPECT
On 6 February 2018 we’re celebrating Safer Internet Day!
Safer Internet Day is an opportunity to raise awareness of the safe and positive use of digital technology, and to explore the role we can all play in creating a better and safer online community.
Coordinated by the Office of the eSafety Commissioner nationally, and celebrated in 130 countries, this year’s theme is: ‘Create, connect and share respect: A better internet starts with you.’
Brainstorm Productions is supporting Safer Internet Day by performaning our range of cyber safety programs in primary schools and high schools around the country. And we encourage you to join in too! There are many ways you, and your school, can get involved with SID2018:
- Book a Brainstorm Productions cyber safety program
- Sign up your class for the free SID2018 Virtual Classroom
- Download the SID2018 resource kit for schools here
- Include SID2018 content on your website, newsletters or other platforms
- Use #SID2018 or #SaferInternetDay on your social media platforms
Educational theatre that addresses cyber safety and cyber bullying in schools and helps improve student wellbeing and mental health. To find out more click here.
To find out more about Safer Internet Day 2018 visit: esafety.gov.au/saferinternetday
Brainstorm Productions is certified to provide Online Safety Programs by the Office of the eSafety Commissioner.